I went to dump out a bag to use when i went on a bikeride with my sister’s boyfriend today. And three bottles of glitter fell out into my hamper. So now EVERYTHING, and i do mean EVERYTHING IS COVERED IN GLITTER.
- Don’t tell her, show her.
- Don’t keep her waiting, hit her up first once in a while.
- Don’t assume things by the looks of it, hear her out.
- Don’t make her feel unworthy, keep your ex relationships to yourself.
- Don’t blame her for questioning, be patient and reassure her.
- Don’t raise your voice at her, she’s already at her weakest point when you guys argue.
- Don’t beg for her back, when she finds someone else who treats her better than you can.